The first launch of the College of Vision in the city of Riyadh was in 1430 by obtaining the initial license from the Ministry of Higher Education to establish the College of Dentistry, then the initial license to establish the College of Nursing followed. in the same year, the college announced the start of the study with the two academic plans for the Bachelor of Oral and Dental Medicine and Bachelor of General Nursing programs prepared at the King Abdullah Institute for Research and Consulting Studies at King Saud University. By the end of 1431, the two colleges were merged into one college under the name “College of Dentistry and Nursing,” which obtained the general accreditation license and then the private license. Finally, thanks to God and His grace, efforts were crowned with the approval of the Ministry of Higher Education to grant the college the final license No. 1194, dated 01/03/ 1436. The first batch of students majoring in general nursing graduated in the academic year 1432-1433, and the first batch of students majoring in oral and dental medicine and surgery graduated in the second semester of the 2013-2014 academic year, Until the end of the academic year 1439-1440, the number of graduates from the oral and dental medicine and surgery program reached (1621), and the number of graduates from the general nursing program reached (779).