About Vision Colleges
Vision Colleges was established on 2009 AD (1430 HA) as a limited liability company that provides educational services for dentistry, nursing and human medicine, a tributary of medical sciences and modern knowledge and a contemporary civilized project that embodies the vision of the wise leadership in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. To spread medical science and knowledge to meet .the needs of Saudi society in the medical fields.
Vision colleges embrace two branches in Riyadh and Jeddah in which they offer academic programs in dentistry, nursing and human medicine, and this is strong evidence of the comprehensive vision regarding the future of higher education, and the renewed needs of the Saudi society in providing human elements capable of Going through immersion the challenges of contemporary life in all Confidence and power.
The tireless efforts of the Vision Colleges since its establishment and over the course of five years of continuous work have culminated in the college being ranked tenth among Arab universities according to the Web Metrics classification, but the ambitions are still great to raise the level of the colleges and their reputation to the level of prestigious universities locally and globally and at all levels.
Leadership and excellence in health education and training locally and regionally.
Graduating qualified health practitioners in an attractive environment that encourages education and scientific research , and serves the community.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing an attractive environment for creativity and innovation, and overcoming obstacles in order to achieve excellence in academic programs.
- Competitiveness : We are committed to achieving competition at the local and international levels with colleges that offer the same academic programs.
- Accountability-Transparency: Accountability and clarity in all academic and administrative procedures.
- Learning & Continuing Education : Vision Colleges are committed to supporting education and continuous learning and promoting medical education and training within the Kingdom’s society.
- Continuous Improvement : We are updating and reviewing our academic programs and improving them to serve the beneficiaries.
- Professionalism : We are committed to qualifying graduates of medical programs according to the needs of the labor market, and observing national and international ethics and scientific, research and academic standards.
- Teamwork : We commit to the participation of all Vision Colleges employees in achieving the vision, mission, strategic goals and institutional work.
- Create attractive learning and training environment.
- Offer leading academic programs in accordance with the best national and international standards.
- Produce outstanding scientific research.
- Offer leading community service programs.
What Sets us Apart
The curricula of the vision colleges are based on the global standards of the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) and similar health education quality bodies, with reference mainly to national standards that are constantly updated by the Education Evaluation Authority and the National Center for Academic Evaluation and Accreditation.
The curricula of the vision colleges’ health programs depend on exploring and using new educational methods that focus more on the student as the focus of the educational process, and adopting modern technologies as learning management platforms in this framework.
Vision colleges follow clear methodologies for evaluation and improvement to ensure quality and all study courses are up-to-date. The national advisory bodies (such as the King Abdullah Institute for Research and Consulting Studies) and foreign (such as CenMEDIC Group) have carefully reviewed and approved these curricula, which gives the currently applied curricula more strength and reliability and is accredited This system is based on the use of matrices for evaluating the outcomes of courses based on direct and indirect assessment methods in calculating the extent of achievement of the expected goals of the educational process. The colleges of vision are keen to obtain the opinion of independent experts and external arbitration to ensure the integrity of the assessment process and its objectivity and transparency.