Restorative Dental Science
- PhD Degree in Restorative Dentistry
- Master Degree in Restorative Dentistry
- Diplomate in Total Quality Management in Health Care (TQMHC)
Courses involved in:
- Introduction to Operative Dentistry (Level 4) RSD 212 (Course Director)
- Pre-clinical Operative Dentistry (1) (Level 5) RSD 312
- Pre-clinical Operative Dentistry (2) (Level 6) RSD 313
- Clinical Operative Dentistry (1) (Level 7) RSD 412 (Course Director)
- Clinical Operative Dentistry (2) (Level 8) RSD 413
- Clinical Operative Dentistry (3) (Level 9) RSD 512 (Course Director)
- Clinical Operative Dentistry (4) (Level 10) RSD 513 (Course Director)
- Comprehensive Care Clinic (Level 11) GDC 692
- Comprehensive Care Clinic (Level 12) GDC 693
- Esthetic Dentistry (Level12) RSD 694
Researches & Publications:
- Microleakage Evaluation in Class V Cavities Restored with Five Different Resin Composites: In Vitro Dye Leakage Study. Clin Cosm and Invest Dent. 2021:13 405–411.
- Comparing Impact of Two Resin Infiltration Systems on Microhardness of Demineralized Human Enamel After Exposure to Acidic Challenge. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2021, 14(9):92-97.
- Effect of different bonding techniques on marginal adaptation of Harmonize composite resin at different storage times. J Pharma Bioall Sci. 2021, 5(13):586-9.
- Microhardness Assessment of Two Nanohybrid Composite Resins with Two Curing Technologies. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2021 Apr 17; 9(D):81-86.
- Effect of two different remineralizing agents on white spot lesions. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2021, January, (9):14-18.
- Effect of Different Finishing and Polishing Techniques on Surface Roughness of Two Universal Nanohybrid Composite Resins. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2020, October, 10(8):182-188.
- Effect of using different remineralizing agents on micro shear bond strength of nanohybrid composite resin. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2020, April, 10(8); 70-76.