- Communicating with the college graduates and seeking their opinions through periodic meetings with the graduates and introducing them to the administration and its objectives.
- Inviting and urging college graduates to participate in the college’s activities and events.
- Measuring the level of graduates’ satisfaction and informing the concerned departments of the results of the surveys.
- Preparing and designing graduate student brochures.
- Preparing a periodic report on the work of the administration and submitting it to the dean of the college.
- Any other work assigned to him by the administration.