- Supervising the training of male and female interns and proposing plans for program development.
- Follow up the affairs of internship doctors and internists, investigate their problems and seek to solve them in coordination with the Vice Dean for Clinical Affairs.
- Holding a meeting to prepare the students of the last year at the college to join the program.
- Preparing training schedules and coordinating with training bodies inside and outside the college.
- Preparing schedules of activities and scientific meetings for the program, such as the weekly and scientific meetings
Annual research for excellence and follow up the progress of the work of the groups.
- Preparing an annual report on the training program and submitting it to the Vice Dean.
- Assisting the Vice Dean in planning and organizing everything that would facilitate the workflow of the department.