- Providing academic and guiding information to students and increasing their awareness of the college’s mission, goals and regulations.
- Selecting academic advisors for each group of students for each semester.
- Identifying personal problems and obstacles that prevent the student from achieving educational attainment and working to change negative thoughts and attitudes towards education and adopt more positive ideas.
- Providing students with academic and personal skills that enable them to understand themselves, their abilities and tendencies, and to play a positive role in the educational process.
- Assisting academic advisors.
- Stimulating the student’s efficiency, strengthening his abilities, and providing him with new strategies to solve and confront his problems.
- Limiting those who have dropped out for periods that necessitate depriving them of entering and studying the final exams each year
- Paying attention to problems that affect student achievement.