1. Preparing bylaws and regulations for clinical training for college students and internship year training.
2. Follow up on compliance with the regulations and rules for clinical training and internship year training.
3. Coordination with hospitals and training venues.
4. Coordination with trainers from the college and hospitals.
5. Preparing reports on the progress of the clinical training process and evaluating its utilization.
6. Follow up the affairs of internship students and distribute them to hospitals.
7. Preparing college students for excellence in the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties exams.
8. Submit an annual report on the department’s achievements to the dean of the college.
9. Other work assigned by the administration.