Vision College of Dentistry and Nursing has built an effective communication bridge and an ongoing and active partnership with alumni and graduates. It has established a unit for graduate students to communicate with them and to strengthen the relationship between the program and its graduates and to benefit from their experiences and opinions. Dentistry and nursing through effective programs and communication to support the program’s message.
Building an active and sustainable partnership with graduates
Enhancing communication and documenting the relationship between the program and its graduates through effective programs and communication to support the program’s message.
- Building a database of alumni and communicating with them wherever they are.
- Building a real partnership between the program and its graduates in achieving its future vision.
- Informing the graduates of all the latest developments in the academic and research aspects inside and outside the program.
- Guiding graduates for job opportunities .
- A survey of graduates’ opinions about the curricula – the skills required -the labor market – thedifficulties they faced after graduation.
- Advertise about available job opportunities.
- Providing various facilities within and outside the college, including their access to discounts atbookstores.
- Inviting graduates to participate in research activities held by the college’s scientific centers andchairs.
- Enable graduates to take advantage of the alumni’s website and forum, to put forward theiraspirations in order to overcome the obstacles they may face.
- Conduct periodic scientific seminars or conferences for dentistry.
- Provide the graduates with a copy of the Alumni Directory on a regular basis.
- Alumni Electronic Services:
- Update your information here
- Alumni Opinion Survey
- Employer Opinion Survey
- To contact the unit:
- [email protected]
- Alumni News:
- First Alumni Meeting